Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs????

User Info Menu

NFL Playoffs????

For the first time in my adult life the Detroit Lions could be still playing in the playoffs on Sunday 1/28. I know Sea Star Inn and Margarittaville should have the game and I've heard Blue Skies has been playing games on their tv's too but are there any other recommendations on places with decent tvs that will have the NFL playoffs on? There is a big group of about 10-15 of us and the Lions don't do this very often so we don't want to miss it. Go Lions, restore the roar!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Re: NFL Playoffs????

Quote Originally Posted by Corey K View Post
    For the first time in my adult life the Detroit Lions could be still playing in the playoffs on Sunday 1/28. I know Sea Star Inn and Margarittaville should have the game and I've heard Blue Skies has been playing games on their tv's too but are there any other recommendations on places with decent tvs that will have the NFL playoffs on? There is a big group of about 10-15 of us and the Lions don't do this very often so we don't want to miss it. Go Lions, restore the roar!!!!!!!
    A real nail-biter yesterday! Last year Woodstock had it going on for the Superbowl. Good luck with yer Lions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kold Ass Mofo View Post
    A real nail-biter yesterday! Last year Woodstock had it going on for the Superbowl. Good luck with yer Lions!
    Sure was! I'm just glad they're playing this deep into the season. It's been a long time. I think I was 11 the last time they made it to the NFC title game with Barry and while this team doesn't have a star equal to him I dare say that overall as a team they have more overall team talent than that 91 team did. They'd be scary good if we had some decent corners. That's this team's main weakness.
    Last edited by Corey K; 01-15-2024 at 02:43 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corey K View Post
    Sure was! I'm just glad they're playing this deep into the season. It's been a long time. I think I was 11 the last time they made it to the NFC title game with Barry and while this team doesn't have a star equal to him I dare say that overall as a team they have more overall team talent than that 91 team did. They'd be scary good if we had some decent corners. That's this team's main weakness.
    Unfortunately Detroit did not make it to the NFC title game even with Barry S.

User Info Menu

Susan Bar (Natural Mystic)

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NegrilorBust View Post
    Susan Bar (Natural Mystic)
    Get there early for seating!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewer View Post
    Unfortunately Detroit did not make it to the NFC title game even with Barry S.
    They did make the NFC title game in 1991 but were routed by Washington Redskins and their legendary offensive line.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Get there early for seating!
    How early? 1 hour or more?

User Info Menu

The Loins won't be playing in the Super Bowl.

User Info Menu

Go Chiefs!