Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Thank You Posters-

User Info Menu

Thank You Posters-

Would like to say Thank You to the Admin and all the participants of this .com. Have lurked for years, wanted to ask a few questions but for the most part found answers to what my questions were. Other sites are out there, sure, but when it gets past all the goofiness, they seem quite repetitive, with a lot of people chiming in that really don't have a clue-not meant to bash. Again, thanks to all that provide trip reports and contribute-Biker Mike, RonJon PPLVR, RNRFARMER, etc, obviously Rob, -will be in town Feb 1-10 Cheers!

User Info Menu

Re: Thank You Posters-

Thanks for the kind words to all the sane posters here who don't dwell on drama but just getting out good info and photos. Of course non of this possible without Rob. Right now I am in Costa Rica and still check Negril.com!
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Whaagwaan Wayzata....Greetings from Big Stone Lake! Will be going thru your town on Saturday. Flying out Sunday morning. On to Seastar Inn!!! Haven't stayed there for a while, It'll be grreat! Then White sands and Rondel. Sounds like Negril is real busy mon'. Dat's good. Soon come. Irie. Respect.

User Info Menu

RocknRoll- see you at Rondell then, Blessup!

User Info Menu

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

It’s so refreshing to get insights from a real Jamaican like Rob instead of a bunch of wannabes on other sites.

User Info Menu

Hey rocknrollfarmer...I noticed you are staying at White Sands...do you know if they exchange currency there for guests? And if so, what kind of exchange rate? Thanks and enjoy your trip!

User Info Menu

Hey Butch: Greetings from the frozen tundra of Minnesota! Not sure on White Sands exchange of money. Go to the thread called "Returning to Negril after more than a decade" Look for the comments of some incredibly smart folks {Monty & Melo}. They address the money exchanges and what not. Cool Runnings mon'

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    Hey rocknrollfarmer...I noticed you are staying at White Sands...do you know if they exchange currency there for guests? And if so, what kind of exchange rate? Thanks and enjoy your trip!
    They will exchange money but the rate is not very good

User Info Menu

Thanks you guys...I will check it out! I didnt mean to hijack the thread WayzataMN