Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Chocolate infused psilocybin ?

User Info Menu

Chocolate infused psilocybin ?

Just reading where this might be available at Rockhouse and seems to be getting popular.
    Is it available in Negril other than Rockhouse ?
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Chocolate infused psilocybin ?

Yes,
    Just outside the gate of Catcha Falling Star is a likkle shop called Cone, cup and Stick. The proprietor is Mason. He is an excellent dude and will educate you and set you up with chocolate infused psilocybin.

Good stuff, follow Mason’s advice regarding usage.

Enjoy,

VVHT aka Happy

User Info Menu

Thanks !

User Info Menu

Are there any places along the beach?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    Are there any places along the beach?
    At the new Hilo shopping center upstairs near the road is a pot shop( good prices good product) that sells it , I got 3 pieces in a package for 20 bucks us I split each piece in half and it was a nice addition the my buzz, I only wanted to micro dose

Administrator

User Info Menu

For experienced travelers, there is no "see God" strength....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob....micro dosing is all I would be interested in as well. And thanks for the location, I think I'd also like to get my herb from a quality shop this reach rather than the old "baby arms" from the bush that I've purchased in the past. I'm curious to see what the difference will be!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STRIPER View Post
    At the new Hilo shopping center upstairs near the road is a pot shop( good prices good product) that sells it , I got 3 pieces in a package for 20 bucks us I split each piece in half and it was a nice addition the my buzz, I only wanted to micro dose
    His name is Sam. He's a great guy. Very laid back and no pressure to purchase. The products, including the topical creams, are excellent. I was surprised at how reasonable his pricing is. I hope he doesn't read this and jack up his prices.

User Info Menu

I really recommend Mason as well. He has been a great guy in all of my interactions. Highly recommend. He has quality goods.