Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: looking for information on west end Rockhouse, Ten Sing Pen, Citronella, The Caves

User Info Menu

looking for information on west end Rockhouse, Ten Sing Pen, Citronella, The Caves

I did see the video from Home Sweet Home, but the waves usually are bigger further out. I was in Jamaica, four plus decades ago, and there were waves like that elderly Negril residents said it had happened once before.

User Info Menu

Re: looking for information on west end Rockhouse, Ten Sing Pen, Citronella, The Ca

Do you have a link for the wave action at Home Sweet Home? I have looked and can't find one.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Re: looking for information on west end Rockhouse, Ten Sing Pen, Citronella, The Ca

hey rjonsun, i know that you a long time visitor, I'm hoping I will be able to post this. The property used to be Sammy Jackson camp ground (Sharleen) https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...HQ&oe=65CA993F

User Info Menu

Thanks. I did find a video posted about HSH. Whoa, waves were up there!
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

I heard Rockhouse took a beating. Ivan's closed at least for a day. Seems pretty quiet on the cliffs now - just based on Rick's webcam.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    I heard Rockhouse took a beating. Ivan's closed at least for a day. Seems pretty quiet on the cliffs now - just based on Rick's webcam.
    Rockhouse took a huge hit…the Restaurant deck was badly damaged but they had repairs completed on Friday after the Monday storm. The pool had large boulders and the boulders caused lots of damage. Some of original Villas were hit hard, windows and doors bashed. Those repairs may take a while, but the RH team along with contractors did an amazing job of cleaning up the initial damage.