Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beach Updates?

User Info Menu

Beach Updates?

Just wondering if anyone has any recent pictures of the beach today? Are most hotels starting the process of burying the seaweed?

User Info Menu

Re: Beach Updates?

Treehouse had a loader working on it....I can't imagine it could be done by hand..yikes!

User Info Menu

Beach Club cleared the beach yesterday. May places are working to haul off or bury the seaweed. Many places are not! The sidewalk is still the best way to move between properties today. The wind and waves are calming down. I hope things start returning to normal in the next day or two.

User Info Menu

Checkout the CocoLaPalm website live cam. You’ll see what they are still dealing with today.

User Info Menu

We have been watching the Coco webcam. I've never seen this much seaweed. We arrive on Saturday and are hoping things will be, at least, closer to normal. Either way, we will be extremely happy to be back home!

User Info Menu

Now @ Tree House going well I think.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Monty&Melo View Post
    We have been watching the Coco webcam. I've never seen this much seaweed. We arrive on Saturday and are hoping things will be, at least, closer to normal. Either way, we will be extremely happy to be back home!
    The last photo I saw of Rondel it looked like the seaweed has left you just enough room for your chairs under your tree! That area is a favorite location for the sea debris. It had massive amounts when we were in November.

User Info Menu

Not Rondel. Beach house next to Tree House

User Info Menu

Lots of seaweed in front of the Boat Bar yesterday.
    Like many they were closed.

User Info Menu

The cleanup in front of Rondel is well underway
    Should be back to normal by tomorrow