Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morons

User Info Menu

Morons

Does anyone follow Negril posts on FB? Talk about some buffoons. My favorite is this, they see the beach as it is today and post, will in be like this in four weeks when I get there? Should I cancel my trip?

Like seriously, are you that stupid?
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

Re: Morons

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    Does anyone follow Negril posts on FB? Talk about some buffoons. My favorite is this, they see the beach as it is today and post, will in be like this in four weeks when I get there? Should I cancel my trip?

The answer to that question should always be "Yes"
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Today is Friday, this started Monday.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Sorry everyone, a lot of rum last night!

But it does drive me crazy, these FB posts. Should I cancel my trip? Like what, are you nuts? It’s the same as “is it safe?” and all that nonsense.
    Last edited by TuffGong; 02-09-2024 at 08:52 AM.
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

But if you are so stupid that you have to go on FB to get someone else's opinion, someone who you probably don't even know, if you should go or not.....you truly are a moron. We live in a "it's not my fault" world. Miss out on what could have been the best vacation of your life, well, "it's not my fault", someone on FB told me to cancel.

User Info Menu

There might be morons in Negril... should I cancel my vacation?

User Info Menu

Hi. We took the first trip back in the 70s. The travel agent we initially contacted Did not recommend we go to the Negril, because there was nothing there taller than Palmtrees. We didn’t use that agent. We did our own booking . Back then booked a $99 round trip. We live in the states we get snow or tornadoes and appreciate every minute if the sun shines and of the people that deal with that And more. Am counting the days till we get there. I’ve got lots to talk about! Enjoy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post

I don’t go on the Facebook page because there’s too much spam but anyway I don’t think it’s very nice of you to be calling people morons and stupid just because they have some of their own concerns and may not be seasoned travelers.
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

He already said....Sorry everyone....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    There might be morons in Negril... should I cancel my vacation?
    That's funny!