Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Nice little country house for rent..

User Info Menu

Smile Nice little country house for rent..

User Info Menu

Re: Nice little country house for rent..

Quote Originally Posted by tamaranegril View Post
    Looks nice and comes with everything a seasoned solo traveler looking for an extended stay would need. One question though, with it being in Sheffield and off the resort area do the windows and doors need grills on them? I see you mentioned having security cameras so just wondered.

User Info Menu

I never had any problems at my place so I don’t need any grill at my window and doors!! People break in in tourist areas too..

User Info Menu

I never had any problems at my place so I don’t need any grill at my window and doors!! People break in in tourist areas too..
    We lived in Sheffield for over 10 years with no bars & no issues. Of course things can happen anywhere & we all want to be cautious.
    Neighboring properties & especially Tamara's property are secured by dogs. The whole area is similar to a neighbourhood watch.
    The views in that area are absolutely stunning!

User Info Menu

Ok, no offense meant. I just saw the mention of security cameras. Thank you for your response.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    We lived in Sheffield for over 10 years with no bars & no issues. Of course things can happen anywhere & we all want to be cautious.
    Neighboring properties & especially Tamara's property are secured by dogs. The whole area is similar to a neighbourhood watch.
    The views in that area are absolutely stunning!
    Thanks, I understand. Stayed in a similar community in McField with no issues.

User Info Menu

No problem..