Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Food delivery

User Info Menu

Food delivery

Mrs Sunfun is having some problems walking. Does anyone know of some restaurants that will deliver food to Point Village.?.?
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Food delivery

If the restaurant wont deliver, there's a service called evryliklthing or something like that. It's been mentioned on this board. They will pick up and deliver anything.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    If the restaurant wont deliver, there's a service called evryliklthing or something like that. It's been mentioned on this board. They will pick up and deliver anything.
    Just called and they are booked for the night?

Administrator

User Info Menu

If you have the number of a taxi driver or two, you can always call them to pick-up your order. Since you will want your order to be hot, be sure to let them know you always pay extra for fast service in advance. A little incentive before they pick it up does wonders.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob…. I now remember you posting that before. The sr moments are happening more n more !!!
    I miss the days of seeing you at 3 dives with the web cam…. Hope you are doing well..

Administrator

User Info Menu

Sunfun,

The webcasts were a lot of fun and way ahead of their time. But after 20 years of doing webcasts, it was time to retire them.

And senior moments seem to happen more often, but I haven't found the keys in the freezer yet!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

There is a food for take out service at the Point Village. The cook is back behind the entry gate guard shack. Drop into the main office to see what the cook is making for that day and you can pay in advance. I think the cook will make anything you want with advance notice so he can show up with the fixings. The food is very good.

I also have Conrad in my phone. He was a bike rider that delivered right to your door. I'm not sure if he is still in the business but he was doing it last year. Try him out. Example, if you wanted Little Caesars pizza, he would pay for it, ride to you with the bill and an extra tip for him. I think he asked $800J (+the coast of the food) last year. He would pick up anything, Corner Bar, Burger King, anything. 876-838-0059

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info….we have been using Miguel at point village… very good. We were looking for other options.
    Thanks again to all…
    Music at Drifters was great yesterday…. Till the storm rolled in !!!

User Info Menu

And senior moments seem to happen more often, but I haven't found the keys in the freezer yet![/QUOTE]

There's a freezer?!