Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Catcha Shout

User Info Menu

Catcha Shout

In case you're wondering what Catcha Falling Star is doing with Banana Shout - doesn't look like much. I did see them carrying stone in a wheelbarrow from BS onto CFS but I did not see where it was going. Name:  dji_fly_20240301_073238_44_1709296367563_photo_optimized.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  3.99 MB

User Info Menu

Re: Catcha Shout

Catcha bought Banana Shout?
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

And check out the expansion at Rick's. Boated passed there yesterday and it looks like it's going to be nice. Big steel bridge from the main area over to the expansion area. Can't wait to be there and pay $900J for a Red Stripe.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    Catcha bought Banana Shout?
    Yes, maybe 2 years ago?

User Info Menu

Lots of construction all over last week on the west end, still fixing up from the cold front - except for election day Monday. I think Ricks is pointing their speakers directly at Catcha now, my ears were ringing!

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear Rick's pointing speakers at Catcha!
    That is our resort of choice.

Hopefully Catcha is erecting a sound barrier on the old BS site.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpolephoreskin View Post
    Sorry to hear Rick's pointing speakers at Catcha!
    That is our resort of choice.

Hopefully Catcha is erecting a sound barrier on the old BS site.
    Hate to have the breeze or the view blocked - I was not happy when the Blue Cave Castle put that wall up blocking PeeWees. Its really only for a few hours, I actually enjoy the cacophony of Ricks and all the boats' sound systems. The constant selector adds of shouted 'Securiteee!' gets a little annoying though.

User Info Menu

My antipathy for Rick's is probably a result of being a fan of "Casablanca" and reading "Banana Shout".
    I've ignored Rick's in the past and it worked fine, I hope that method still holds.