Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: DIY Pub Crawl

User Info Menu

DIY Pub Crawl

We are heading back next week and my adult kids and spouses will be joining us - newbies! I'm thinking of an afternoon pub crawl and hoping for some suggestions on where to stop. Looking at Red Dragon, Collette's, Connie's, Natural Mystic and Xtabi as possibilities (we will be going to LTU another night). Any ideas? Also, is Sir D's open? Our last couple of trips it was closed.
    Sundowner '83, Poinciana '93, CSA '04, CSA '08, CSA/Rockhouse '09, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '10, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '11, Idle Awhile/Catcha '12, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '15, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '17, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '18, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '19, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '20, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse/Treasure Beach '22, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '24

User Info Menu

Re: DIY Pub Crawl

All great places to visit! Connie's and Sir D's are no longer open but you can add places like the Corner (Seaview) bar, No Limit, Sandra's Bar, Vinnie's (new West End location) etc. A stop at any place that looks interesting can offer some spontaneous fun. Enjoy!!

User Info Menu

I like your lineup. I'll add Shelly's Bar on White Hall Rd. in Good Hope, Negril. You might substitute Pee Wee's for Sir D's to get a similar ocean view otherwise Westender Inn.

User Info Menu

Neil's Pickles

User Info Menu

I enjoyed our stop at the Canoe Bar last time.

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'm sorry to hear about Connie's, she sure had a great run. Best wishes to her.
    Last edited by GbV; 03-11-2024 at 08:37 AM.
    Sundowner '83, Poinciana '93, CSA '04, CSA '08, CSA/Rockhouse '09, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '10, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '11, Idle Awhile/Catcha '12, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '15, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '17, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '18, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '19, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '20, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse/Treasure Beach '22, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '24

User Info Menu

I was very surprised to see Sir D’s open yesterday and today. So it would be hit or miss.

User Info Menu

Connie's is open, just hidden away in her yard, she's frying chicken and Mac n cheese ing it so check her out.

User Info Menu

I always liked Sr. Dee's. I also always wondered if the place would eventually fall into the ocean. (Hopefully not with me in it.)