Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Tomato Juice (not Clamato) @ HiLo

User Info Menu

Tomato Juice (not Clamato) @ HiLo

Does HiLo have regular tomato juice? Not Clamato. If not I'll have to bring some for bloodies!

User Info Menu

Re: Tomato Juice (not Clamato) @ HiLo

Also I hate to even ask but what about Miller Lite. Is it available at HiLo? They drink heins and Stella and other beer but asking for the group.

User Info Menu

They do have tomato juice.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BBrasta View Post
    Also I hate to even ask but what about Miller Lite. Is it available at HiLo? They drink heins and Stella and other beer but asking for the group.
    They usually have Miller Lite single cans available for purchase. If they don't then Value Master or Quality Trader's Supermarket will.

User Info Menu

I can confirm the Miller light as of couple days ago it was at Hilo..was about 320J a can plus tax I believe...as with everything else it comes and goes. They didn't have red stripe light for a week a couple of weeks ago.