Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pizza

User Info Menu

Pizza

Looking for pizza recommendations ?

User Info Menu

Re: Pizza

Chances has been very good last several visits there.

User Info Menu

I think that Chances is ok if you get a unique topping like Lobster or Jerk Chicken (but I think you'd be disappointed in their standard pies like pepperoni). For my money, the best pizza around is LTU on the cliffs (they make their own dough, homemade sauce, plus the owner, Luca, is from the old country!).

User Info Menu

I second that LTU nod. Luca also has a butcher in Sav who makes his Italian sausage according to Luca's spice recipe (also from the old country.

User Info Menu

I was very pleasantly surprised by LTU’s pizza - delish!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Another vote for LTU, their pizza is fantastic
    Sundowner '83, Poinciana '93, CSA '04, CSA '08, CSA/Rockhouse '09, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '10, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '11, Idle Awhile/Catcha '12, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '15, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '17, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '18, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '19, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '20, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse/Treasure Beach '22, Idle Awhile/Rockhouse '24

User Info Menu

LTU is our favorite too but if you would like a place on the beach road try Sunrise Club. Also very good pizza.

User Info Menu

Coco La Palm has a really good seafoor pizza. Ordered it twice when there in Feb.

User Info Menu

Pizza next to Hi-Lo is good and you can buy by the slice

User Info Menu

Thank you everyone!