Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boring old guy report... season 2

User Info Menu

Re: Boring old guy report... season 2

Enjoying your report & pics ~ Quick question, where is Rudy's located??

User Info Menu

Across the street from Alfred's, down a path next to Conrad's bikes/ Golden sunset villas
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 04-16-2024 at 03:23 PM.

User Info Menu

Nice pic's , appreciate the onsite report. And that pasta looks delicious.

User Info Menu

Well yesterday was a very lazy day. Just can't recover from the late nights like I used to.. . Hit Alfred's for breakfast again and mostly hung on the beach reading and regenerating in the ocean. Stan the man and his wife stopped by looking for friends staying at my place and chatted a while before moving on. I did walk down the road to Sunrise for a shot at their pizza for dinner and it was OK (definitely better than Chances), had the veggie pizza, but still a bigger fan of LTUs (I like a chewy crust rather than thin). Then called an early night (yep lived up to the 'Boring Old Guy' title yesterday ).
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 04-17-2024 at 08:39 AM.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Across the street from Alfred's, down a path next to Conrad's bikes/ Golden sunset villas
    Thanks for posting Rudy's Bar. Never heard of it. Gonna have to check it out. Looks like a cool spot off the beaten path a little.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Since German Bar closed down Luca's pizza at LTU is the best in Negril. Traditional Napoli style.

User Info Menu

Ukrans1ans,

And then????

User Info Menu

Really enjoying your report. Thank you! Someday I would like to try a solo trip.

User Info Menu

OK, the usual drill, Alfred's then beach (what can I say, creature of habit). After a few hours a pretty heavy rain rolled in but I was comfortable on my porch catching up on some work on the company laptop. It seemed to let up so I walked the beach down to the Boat bar for music. The band was great and had a few different singers and even a surprise guest, Glen Rick's, who blew the doors off with his AL Green voice. Part way thru, in walks Doc and his entourage. So he introduced me around and we chatted Awhile. Getting hungry, I wandered down the road to Colettas again for a nice Shrimp Alfredo dinner. Afterwards, knowing Docs strategy, I went to Rondel for their 2-4-1 happy hour and hung out with his gang for a while. I walked over to White Sands to find LeftCoastTom but he wasn't around (What?? He wasn't waiting all day at the bar for my eventual arrival?? ). Then walked the beach to a great sunset back to my place. I cleaned up and then hunted around for somewhere to go. First Rudy's back yard bar, closed, then hung at Sunny side for a while talking to some people, then made it to Roots for an hour of music before calling it a night.
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 04-18-2024 at 10:46 AM.