Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: West End Tales: May 2024

User Info Menu

Re: West End Tales: May 2024

Out and about yesterday afternoon. NCB ATM, HiLo for shopping. Rocky’s for some cold ones. Dropped Rob iff and hit Meeks’s for a few more, the headed to the carwash across from Negril Escape for Ricky’s Blue Tooth Friday show. Back to Seastar for a late night! Chilling today.

Photos:
    Meeka’s Bar
    Ricky
    Delroy (for Jam & Badnaz)

User Info Menu

Thanks VVHT, looks like your having a great time bro. Appreciate the pictures and report makes me want to book pack and go!

User Info Menu

Good stuff. We will be arriving tomorrow.

Harb

User Info Menu

Enjoying your report and photos! I wish we were there!

User Info Menu

Yesterday after breakfast headed to Boardwalk Village ATM and HiLo. At NCB only one ATM working and it was having issues. Did some shopping and headed back to Seastar for the rest of the day. Hot day, so three trips to the pool .

Layed low most of the day due to heat. Had curry shrimp for dinner (AGAIN)! Yummy!

Chilled at the Seastar bar with Baker, Garrett and Delroy. Oshin was excellent keeping us happy!

Slept in this morning and hit the pool around 7:30. Grab a cup of coffee and chilled on my porch. Breakfast was my usual.

Now just back chilling.

Headed over to Fisherman’s Village around 5pm. Baker and I are hosting an ice cream party for kids in the Village.

Enjoy,

Happy

User Info Menu

Great afternoon at Seastar!

Tom from Rick’s stopped by for a few cold one’s!

Put on my Pirate’s Cave shirt circa 2006. An oldie but a goodie!

Great talking with Tom about sports and the runnings in Negril!

User Info Menu

Ice Cream party at Miss Dell?s in the village.

User Info Menu

After the Ice Cream party at Miss Dell’s headed back to Seastar. Garrett and his son K’Neal were there and we had a nice chat.

Dinner was brown stew chicken! Yummy!

Headed to Sav later today.

Enjoy,
    Happy

User Info Menu

Hey Happy,
    The photo of the blond bartender is stunning!! Boy what a pretty lady!! I would be buying drinks all day at her bar!!
    Next time you see her tell her she has an admirer in America!!

User Info Menu

Monday:
    Into the pool early, chilled on my porch with a hot cup of coffee. The usual breakfast.

Chilled on my porch.

Ashley picked me up around 1, we picked up Rob and headed to Sav. Stopped on the can road at Negril Stop near the Blue Hole.

Once in Sav we parked in the parking lot near QQ. It was busy busy in Sav. Did some shopping and sat at QQ for a few. Donovan I who worked as a bartender at Xtabi a fews years back stopped by to chat with Rob.

Headed back to Negril. Stopped at Rocky?s for a few cold ones. On to LTU for dinner. I had chk Lola with pumpkin soup. Rob had the Bouglenaise.

Headed back to Seastar and had a few with the crew.