Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norman 💔

User Info Menu

Norman 💔

Norman, you're gone too soon.
    I've had the privilege of getting to know Norman fairly well over the years & Rob seemed to know him forever.
    He was as real and generous as they come and just a good, hard working man.
    We shared many stories and dealt with many issues. From romance heartbreaks to political & island problems.
    He and Rob spent a lot of hours, days, months trying to turn his business into one of greater success. He desperately wanted to show he was a legal vendor and unfortunately the government kept blocking this for him.
    He loved meeting and talking with you All!
    There were days a bit of extra rum from generous tourists got in the way & we'd pack up Norman and send him home for the day.
    There were days we saw him hand friends his delicious patties or coco bread when he knew they didn't have enough money...including always trying to feed Rob and I especially during the pandemic.
    We're heartbroken our friend is gone too soon. Our memories are strong and we will always, with a smile on our face share our stories of this good, good hard working man.

RIP Friend ❣️

R&L
    https://negril.com/nt/nt091014.htm

Name:  IMG_20191228_173815__01__01__01__01.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  2.25 MB

User Info Menu

Re: Norman 💔

Beautifully said! RIP Norman

User Info Menu

Rest in Peace Norman��️
    I saw this beautiful picture on another page. Name:  IMG_6528.jpeg
Views: 553
Size:  492.1 KB
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Awesome photo. Rest in Peace Norman.

User Info Menu

Someone I know will be hugging him soon saying Norman 2 chicken patties Every return trip upon seeing him the first day she would always hug him get the patties and come back crying. She said what you just said Lisa He just works so damn hard That?s why it was hard to get her to go to Red Dragon cause lunch was Norman time FYI she only cried once per trip

User Info Menu

very sad Norman was the highlight of our afternoon waiting In anticipation for patties
    we will miss him

User Info Menu

Those were beautiful words Lisa.

From this day forward, and forever, every time I drop a Patty crumb on the floor of my vehicle or in the sand, I will think of "Norman The Patty Guy"

User Info Menu

A beautiful soul who made so many people happy and healthy including me and all who knew him
    Thank you and bless up!

User Info Menu

The beach won't be the same without Norman. Rest in peace.

User Info Menu

very sad. we will all miss Norm !