Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Beryl - as predicted

User Info Menu

Re: Beryl - as predicted

Glad yall are safe!

User Info Menu

Glad thing seem to be better.. Rain will follow... Hopefully damage is less than expected and hopefully no injuries

User Info Menu

Glad you are safe. Prayers for you all.

User Info Menu

A few pictures from just outside our villa. Trees and debris everywhere and walkways are impassable. Some broken glass and water inside the villa.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    Just rain now and lots of clean up to do but everything good here. God is good.
    Glad to hear You weathered the storm ok.

User Info Menu

Beth and Rob,

The onsite reporting was much appreciated!

Glad everyone in safe!!

VVHT

User Info Menu

Thanks for the photos Beth.

User Info Menu

Wow, thanks for the "boots on the ground" photos! Hopefully everyone is unharmed and now has a great story to tell. No major damage in my home away from home would be nice too.

User Info Menu

Any updates? I know power is likely limited or out from my contact with others.

Rob…how did you fair?

Everyone is in our thoughts and we hope everyone made it through ok with minor damage.

Harb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Harb99 View Post
    Any updates? I know power is likely limited or out from my contact with others.

Rob…how did you fair?

Everyone is in our thoughts and we hope everyone made it through ok with minor damage.

Harb
    I can’t speak for Rob but the only reason we have internet is because our resort has a backup generator but the majority of Jamaicans around us have lost power and internet. We have family members staying at our villa right now. The resort staff didn’t show up today which I understand completely. So we’re cooking for ourselves. Most Jamaicans around us are grateful there wasn’t more damage although I can’t speak for all. Here it is mostly downed trees and wires.