Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: browns54 Question!!

User Info Menu

browns54 Question!!

browns54,

Thank you for the onsite updates!

Do you know if the NCB ATM in Boarwalk Village is working?
    Also, is HiLo on generator power or street power?

If ATM isn't working, do you know if HiLo will cash checks?

Much Appreciated!

VVHT

User Info Menu

Re: browns54 Question!!

HiLo has been working on a Generator since the storm. The store has been open but closing early while on generator. Our power came on last night but I don't know about down beach road but will report back shortly as Im heading down there now. I'm a Scotia bank user so not sure about NCB. I do know Scotia Bank ATM's are working and lined up down the road both at the airport and downtown. If I see a line at NCB in Boardwalk Plaza I'll let you know. As a very last resort you could eTransfer me and I'll give you cash but let see about NCB first.

User Info Menu

All of Boardwalk Plaza is under its own power. You can tell as when you walk into the HiLo it's about 10'C cooler. When you walk out everything fogs up, glasses, rum bottles, jars, everything. NCB was open today and all the ATM machines are working. Word of advice though, the drive through was jammed so much it was lined up out onto beach road. To get into HiLo I had to enter through to "exit" gate. The walk up ATM's were just as jammed. If you're just getting here maybe stop in MoBay for money might be in order.

User Info Menu

browns54,

Big up on the on site report.
    I'll pass the information along.

Much appreciated. ABM's downtown aren't working!

Respect,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Big lines at Scotia Bank ATM's so they are working. The big hidden gem of Negril is the CIBC ATM across the street between Burger King and the Beauty Shop. No lines there, so if you don't mind paying the fee's.

User Info Menu

browns54,

Much appreciated!

Regards,

VVHT

Administrator

User Info Menu

ALL the ATMs downtown have been turned off as of yesterday afternoon. This was taken at 2:15pm today - just moments ago:

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

No ATMs at all were working downtown today. I had to go to Boardwalk to get cash from NCB. This is a bit absurd....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!