Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: In the next couple weeks we will be showing the improvements...

Administrator

User Info Menu

In the next couple weeks we will be showing the improvements...

Being made in Negril! The government "improvements" are in reality decades long overdue infrastructure fixes, but improvements never the less.

Sunshine Village Plaza is having a total renovation with already a new beautiful Country Store Supermarket and the well-known Scotchies jerk as "anchor" stores.

Stay tuned!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: In the next couple weeks we will be showing the improvements...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Being made in Negril! The government "improvements" are in reality decades long overdue infrastructure fixes, but improvements never the less.

Sunshine Village Plaza is having a total renovation with already a new beautiful Country Store Supermarket and the well-known Scotchies jerk as "anchor" stores.

Stay tuned!

Did I read correctly in the newspaper - they are repairing the seawall that was damaged in February?

User Info Menu

Is it the government or Mr. Issa fixing up Sunshine Village?
    Is Scotchies open yet, and is it any good? I haven't had Scotchies since Mobay 15 years ago.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Lee Issa is behind the project! The government? Are you serious? They don't even fix the roads!

And I saw a Scotchies discount sign the other day, I will try to get a pic today!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!