Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wasn't going to start with this...

User Info Menu

Re: I wasn't going to start with this...

I’m in for 10 bags
    Oh, and great value shopping!! That’s a great price

User Info Menu

Thank you johnNYC. I going tomorrow to pick them up. I'm getting 30 and I'll get 10 for you. We'll talk later.

User Info Menu

Well, soon will be the start of the school year so the wholesale didn't have much left. Of course most of the $780 were gone so I was only able to get 2. The next best bags were $1,750 but the wholesaler gave them to me for $1,600 and I was able to get 20 for a grand total of 22. Sheree said they had 30 bags already so there are going to be 52 very happy faces on Saturday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post

Well, soon will be the start of the school year so the wholesale didn't have much left. Of course most of the $780 were gone so I was only able to get 2. The next best bags were $1,750 but the wholesaler gave them to me for $1,600 and I was able to get 20 for a grand total of 22. Sheree said they had 30 bags already so there are going to be 52 very happy faces on Saturday.
    ❣️❣️❣️

User Info Menu

Browns. I owe you a few bucks. I PM?d you