Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: The Country Store at Sunshine Plaza

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

User Info Menu

The Country Store at Sunshine Plaza

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: The Country Store at Sunshine Plaza

User Info Menu

This place looks outstanding. Veg, dairy and especially liquor look to be a large selection of very high quality goods. But I do not see any Appleton Estates. Does it have its own end of aisle display the way it was in the Hi-Lo?

User Info Menu

Yes, it does look nice! It has been years since I was last at Sunshine Plaza. Were the apartments upstairs also significantly improved? I have seen some reasonable prices on VRBO for them. The thought of carrying suitcases up those stairs is not appealing though. I seem to recall a ramp going up there from West End road. Do I remember right?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BeachTramp View Post
    Yes, it does look nice! It has been years since I was last at Sunshine Plaza. Were the apartments upstairs also significantly improved? I have seen some reasonable prices on VRBO for them. The thought of carrying suitcases up those stairs is not appealing though. I seem to recall a ramp going up there from West End road. Do I remember right?
    The "Village" aspect of the Plaza is the final phase of renovation. As of today, I would not recommend booking for a near term stay. December should be okay, but as of now there is still work going on for the rooms. And the ramp takes you right to Scotchies!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ol'yardie View Post
    This place looks outstanding. Veg, dairy and especially liquor look to be a large selection of very high quality goods. But I do not see any Appleton Estates. Does it have its own end of aisle display the way it was in the Hi-Lo?
    There is Appleton... I don't think any store on the island doesn't have Appleton. It would be like not carrying Red Stripe.

User Info Menu

Nice!!!!!
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob...I thought as much. A store without Appleton is like a day without sunshine. And Rare Blend is like a golden sunset.