Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Karl Ricketts

User Info Menu

Karl Ricketts

The first time I ever wore my ?I Love Negril? tee shirt outside the house was Wednesday. I had just left Sunnyside and threw it on to protect my burn. Not two minutes later a guy walks up, and it?s Karl Ricketts.
    I should?ve had him sign my shirt, but we didn?t have a pen. So instead, I bought a Karl Ricketts original. A beautiful view of the lighthouse which just happens to have a color scheme of my wife?s favorite colors, and at a very reasonable price!
    Super chill and very talented guy. I hope to run into him again.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Karl Ricketts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    The first time I ever wore my ?I Love Negril? tee shirt outside the house was Wednesday. I had just left Sunnyside and threw it on to protect my burn. Not two minutes later a guy walks up, and it?s Karl Ricketts.
    I should?ve had him sign my shirt, but we didn?t have a pen. So instead, I bought a Karl Ricketts original. A beautiful view of the lighthouse which just happens to have a color scheme of my wife?s favorite colors, and at a very reasonable price!
    I see Karl almost every day! Great guy!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

We have 3 of his paintings hanging where we see them vdaily.. Great fellow.

User Info Menu

On a past trip while we were staying at Catcha I asked the lady in the office is she knew where we could find Karl Ricketts. She said no problem. It wasn't long and he was at the front entrance with several of his paintings. My wife looked at several and picked out one she really liked. Its hanging in our bedroom. Super nice guy and we really enjoyed our visit with him!

User Info Menu

Karl is a wonderful man! I'm blessed to have several of his paintings!

He can be found most afternoons chilling on the porch at Mi Yard, up the road from Canoe.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    It was meant to be.🙏