Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Question of the day!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Question of the day!

As busy season approaches, shows and concerts will be happening. Question, would you buy a ticket online (no Oasis nonsense) for an upcoming concert? If so, what would be your concert and/or payment criteria?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Question of the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    As busy season approaches, shows and concerts will be happening. Question, would you buy a ticket online (no Oasis nonsense) for an upcoming concert? If so, what would be your concert and/or payment criteria?
    I would because I do here. For a quality artist with an opening support artist I'd pay $50 US. I'm not sure how many other Negril regulars would though.
    Last edited by Corey K; 09-06-2024 at 12:12 PM.

User Info Menu

If I bought a ticket in advance, there?s way more chance I?d make it to any show or event at night?..

Last year we had music & event opportunities. I talked them up but I was probably in bed when they got rocking. lol

Wanted to go to the ?Different Strokes? party @ wavez Caught a bit from the beach but didn?t commit..

If I had a ticket in advance that I payed for, definitely would have been in there, period.

So what?s on the horizon Rob?

User Info Menu

It would to be loadable onto a smart phone like Apple Wallet or Samsung Wallet. Not everyone has access to a printer.

User Info Menu

Serious question. No joke business. Does live roots and culture music even exist anymore?

User Info Menu

Sure. I do it all the time. However, I'd need the artist to guarantee a reasonably accurate start time lol

User Info Menu

Yes! Presale discount?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blueallah1 View Post
    a reasonably accurate start time lol
    Music Soon come !

User Info Menu

I would have to see the track record of the shows starting at the time stated. I've waited countless hours for bands to show up, and start time would have to be no later than 9:00 pm. us boomers are usually zonked out by 11:00 - 12:00.

User Info Menu

I think the benchmark would be any Gregory Isaacs (RIP) show ever scheduled. We once waited at Bella Donna's yard until about 1 a.m. for a 9 p.m. show. We heard later he finally rolled in about 3 a.m. and promptly passed out on a picnic table in the yard because Miss Bella wouldn't allow him in the house. Those were the days, my friend. We thought they'd never end...and sometimes they didn't.