Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Clamato juice

User Info Menu

Clamato juice

Good day all.

Remember the day long time ago when you could go into the old Hilo and right there on the floor was a wooden pallet stacked with clamato juice ?
    Wha happen???
    Not only is it hard to find but the prices are outrageous.
    Could someone let me know the current prices please and where at.
    Fyi the wife and I will normally back a 1.89 litre jug on our luggage but hey are 4 and a half pounds. We tried the caesar pleaser but the salt is too much. Nothing worked to tone it down.
    Thanks

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Clamato juice

Clamoto juice is available at all major groucieres. While it won't inexpensive, it will be available. If you are coming closer to December, I will be able get an up to date price.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Clamoto juice is available at all major groucieres. While it won't inexpensive, it will be available. If you are coming closer to December, I will be able get an up to date price.
    Thanks Rob.
    Coming down for january and february.
    Will touch base in december.

User Info Menu

I just checked and the HiLo does have it and I know they have had it for a long time. Ya!, the only real problem is it's $1,300J for the 32oz (or just <1 liter). You can get it from CPJ in MoBay for $855J so that's a little better. I get it by the case there. I'm not sure if you are Canadian or not stoner5 but the Clamato here in Jamaica is American made, made in Texas and it's way better than the Canadian brand. I'm not sure how that can be, same brand name but different recipe. Oh well. If you are Canadian, you know that when us Canadian's cut ourselves, we bleed Clamato. Will be having a Cesar or two this afternoon for the CFL Banjo Bowel. Go Bombers.