Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Restaurants Opening/Closing Dates

User Info Menu

Restaurants Opening/Closing Dates

We currently typically visit Negril in mid-April and always have. We are looking at changing the time of our tip to mid-October. I imagine Negril will be a little quieter at that time. I am not sure how many restaurants close during low season and when they start to open back up. Will be starting to open back up in mid-October or will many restaurants still be closed?

User Info Menu

Re: Restaurants Opening/Closing Dates

We have been going to Negril mid-October for many years. We enjoy the peace and quiet . Good weather and very warm ocean water.
    As far as I can tell, everything was open .

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Restaurants Opening/Closing Dates

Quote Originally Posted by RyanP View Post
    We currently typically visit Negril in mid-April and always have. We are looking at changing the time of our tip to mid-October. I imagine Negril will be a little quieter at that time. I am not sure how many restaurants close during low season and when they start to open back up. Will be starting to open back up in mid-October or will many restaurants still be closed?
    We live here and gotta eat! The vast majority of places are open. Season in coming and they don't want to lose their staff or credibility !
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!