Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril Treehouse

User Info Menu

Negril Treehouse

Thinking about trying a new place. Been coming to Negril for many years. Who can tell me the good, bad, and the ugly about the above place?

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Treehouse

Have only heard good things and a friend of mine is a 10 time Repeat guest at Treehouse. We also love Travellers Beach Resort. Third stay coming up in November!

User Info Menu

Love Negril Treehouse - nothing bad to say!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by negrilmaven View Post
    Thinking about trying a new place. Been coming to Negril for many years. Who can tell me the good, bad, and the ugly about the above place?
    Treehouse is one of the top boutique style beach hotels in Negril. I consider it somewhat of a hybrid between a small boutique style hotel and resort because they do have things on premise like umbrella service with your chair, massage, jerk chicken station on the beach, well maintained beach area, beach activities, gift shop, along with a nice restaurant as well as beachside bar. I wouldn't consider it 5 star accommodations but it certainly is at least 3.5 star to 4 star. If they're available and your budget can afford it then the Ocean view suites are very nice. You will most likely meet the lady who owns it named Gail if you stay there. She has a bubbly personality and is well liked by most. This hotel and Cocoa LaPalm both have a very high level of consistent repeat guests.