Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Anyone up for a pool party at The Seastar Inn?

User Info Menu

Anyone up for a pool party at The Seastar Inn?

What dates is everyone available?
    The renovated Seastar is new nice and fresh
    Pool is the cleanest,great friendly staff, food and drinks are good and reasonable cost so why not?
    Thought we could have a little cocktail or beer party swim up bar good music and people always stroll in here with drums and guitars and other musical instruments so a party always pops up.It is family friendly also so good for all ages and best of all NO HASSLE!
    So let me know who will be here what dates and who fancies it

User Info Menu

If you are still there once I arrive on the 30th....
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Jan 44444 or 5555555555

User Info Menu

4th and 5th work for me too
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

We arrive the 11th (Xtabi), we'll have a party faces on if you're still 'pon the rock.

User Info Menu

I can do the 4th and 5th, It'd be good to see the crew at Seastar again

User Info Menu

Would love to party with you TOC!

User Info Menu

I think I'll be at seastar for new years too, they have a bash

User Info Menu

take pics of this pool bashment for the people on the wrong side....lol.........sounds fun!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20