Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: A Time For Transitions ~

User Info Menu

yippee ladyp is out of hiding

you made me feel like a celebrity last year - lol

User Info Menu

Believe it or not Seveen, you are a celebrity in your own rights on this board LOL!

User Info Menu

{{LadyP}} Hello ~ thanks so much for saying hello! nice to have you along. Woot Woot!

Love Love me some Seveen!! You ARE a Celebrity!!

User Info Menu

I really look forward to getting back and giving it another go on the scooter training ~ I have wanted to get on one for years!! as I said, it just did not make sense for me to get one for myself here ... so now we will have a little His & Her's thing going on!! Plus ~ he has the idea that when he has friends and guests visiting that want to do a little bike touring, he can get them out and about ... there is so much to see and enjoy!

User Info Menu

Shortly after we spent the wonderful weekend up in Duncan's Bay~ the plan came together for a next road trip!! FINALLY - I got over to the east side of the Island! Ari had some time in between weddings - so we tossed some thoughts and ideas around, and things just fell into place for us. We did SO MUCH!! and had SO MUCH FUN!

but - my photos are filed a such a mess ... and it is taking too much effort to do a play by play, day by day ... but ~ I will just toss up some of the highlights .... hmmmm ~ how to pick which highlight??!!

We traveled the south side over to Kingston - I finally got to make that drive that so many have spoken about and raved about - the drive thru Mandeville and Christianna (sp?) - it was GLORIOUS!! Loved it. We stopped when we wanted and enjoyed the wonderful views. Ari's husband did the drive over to Kingston for us - had a minor car trouble, but he made a couple phone calls and got us set up with the needed repairs in no time ... back on the road!

I will have to find the photos and come back and upload them:

User Info Menu

not in any sort of order ... but ~ I found these first. I have "way too many" - so I am only pulling a few.

One of the churches we stopped to photo and visit; the Clergy spent so much time visiting with us, finally, I had to cut the visit short so we could make a move to make our way around the Island: this church was wonderful -

Name:  1345.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  53.2 KBName:  1358.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  91.7 KBName:  1372.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  76.8 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  1455.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  69.6 KB

There was a big funeral being prepped ... grave digging in the works.

Name:  1386.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  74.0 KB
    Last edited by Laurel; 12-21-2011 at 08:42 PM.

User Info Menu

Things just seemed to be "bigger" over on the east side of the Island ... the trees seem bigger, the space between homes and yards seem bigger ... the horses were certainly bigger - much more solid and healthy than those over in Hanover and Westmoreland -

Name:  1328.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  47.4 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  1391.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  90.0 KBName:  1392.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  61.3 KB

User Info Menu

we bought our pots from Rebecca ~ lovely girl!

Name:  1315.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  64.1 KBName:  1316.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  59.4 KB