The idea was for me to take over the scooter now that we got him a new motorcycle ... we thought the best idea would be for me to learn how to manage the scooter by practicing on the new roads built up in the future housing project behind our house. I was getting eaten by ants one morning of training, so that was a short lesson. the next time we had time to get out there, I had a couple good runs up and down the steep hills; so I gained confidence ~ I thought I have to speed up the learning process and learn to turn corners using the turn signals, and 'KEEP TO THE LEFT SIDE, KEEP TO THE LEFT SIDE'.

Oh Hell NO!! ... I was turning up a steep hill, onto an even steeper hill and lost control of the bike ~ smashed into the curb, pitched myself up over the ledge, and proceeded to tumble via summer salting down the steep hill.

Bim was way far down the hill watching this debacle unfold before his eyes ... he heard me cry out ~ then tried to listen for me screaming; I was not hurt too badly tho, so there was no need for any screaming ... I had to get myself up as much as possible to allow him to know I was not dead yet!

bungled up my neck, back, hip, bruised and black n blue legs .... *sigh* ~ it is always something!!

Name:  0181.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  96.6 KB

needless to say ~ the scooter lessons were put onto the back burner until I healed up myself ...