Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: WOOT,WOOT 2 more sleeps!! Have a quick question.

User Info Menu

WOOT,WOOT 2 more sleeps!! Have a quick question.

Very excited here, bags are all packed and we are ready to fly out 7am Wednesday for our white sand Christmas!!!
    Quick question, we know we are going to visit a couple places away from the beach and I see from Tic Toc and others that Seastar is a nice place to visit. I see they are having a show on Christmas Eve and wondering if children are allowed, our son is 7yo? I would love to catch a show and know I can not take him to a "bar" at home but wondering what the scenery is like there, is it a safe thing to do??
    ]

User Info Menu

Yes Alisa get down here for christmas eve it is going to be the ONLY place to be fantan mojah and all the band and other singers will be playing.It is a nice place for kids friendly atmosphere no problems whatsoever.If it gets too late or loud for them they can go into my room with my children and play if they like.Hope to see you and we can arrange the waterpark day! Poolguy windsor and his family are coming too! Get down here!

User Info Menu

My son is 7 also pack a handheld games console or colouring books or anything and they can do boy things.It is very safe here for children.

User Info Menu

Awesome, I will just have to make hubby stay a little sober cause I know if I get to drinking with you I could get myself in a VERY good state of mind, you look like you know how to have fun! Can't wait to get my fun on and hope to meet up with you, I know watcha look like, the pretty one with the great tan ;o) Yes, we will have to plan a water park day. We are def going to Rhodes Hall also so we may not get to the falls, depends on if he is happy enough just traveling in Negril. He went to Negril when he was four and the sand gravity had us all and he was perfectly content, so not a hard one to please. He will have his video games and IPhone to keep him busy if bored, wouldn't leave home without them!
    Rest up and party on!!
    ]