Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: YS falls and Black River

User Info Menu

YS falls and Black River

How does one go about getting to either Black River (Safari/Boatride) and/or YS falls?

Who would you hire?

What does a driver charge?

Do they wait for you?

Is the best route to go on a tour?

Who would you reccomend for a tour?

User Info Menu

Click on the TOURS section on the main page of this board ..lots of good info. for you there .. It's cool trip to YS and Black River for the first timers... Get out and enjoy yourself .. You won't regret it ..Make SURE to buy a bad or two of the peppered "shrimp" during your travels ..very unique foodstuff ..and a great treat ..

User Info Menu

We used Mr. Leroy with Clive's and really enjoyed our time. Clive has pricing listed on his web page. We did YS, Black River and Appleton. Yes, drivers will wait for you.

User Info Menu

I did it originally as a package through JamaicaTours out of the Times square mall. Great company.. Cost was $75 and that included lunch also..YS I have returned to as it is magnificent with just a driver and yes they wait if they are your driver. I like the tour company trips as it ensures many more people to chat with and hang out but if you already have a group of people you may not care to get to know more.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !