Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Love Bus Bar Crawl Always A Blast This and Every Wednesday

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    same here mamade.......Jan 25th..........that's it for this guy.......
    usually a call that morning would suffice......earlier than that might confuse things......lol
    Marko - I think your the first person I've found that is there the same time as us!! Hope to see u on the bus!

User Info Menu

Thanks Lisa, gret pics.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hiya Bnewb.......I was the dope on the tour last week who ate the cake and hit the deck at the bar.Your husband and the driver were very helpfull. We actually had a good time until???? Im 13 time Negril vet but never had the cake and was ignorant of its powers. Never again. But the tour was fun....If you or your husband pick up Tweetybird today from BGN tell he it was me Lennyjohn she saw on the floor of the bar. Im so proud.......You guys were great but folks be wary of the cake........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    You guys were great but folks be wary of the cake........
    the infamous Special Cake........
    you are suppose to take a couple bites and wait a half hour to see how it effects you..........
    if nuttin.......then a couple more bites........
    too much and wi won't see you for days.......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Whoomp there it is

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marko View Post
    mi called last saturday for mi pickup this wednesday afternoon........now where is dat luv bus........
    Think mi will have another red stripe while mi wait........and another.......maybe another......lol....burp
    oh chit.......it's only tuesday! :dcool runnings, marko
    lmao

User Info Menu

I'm on this Jan 11, looks amazing!

User Info Menu

Hey fred stripe glad to here you ok . My wife and I were on the bus. One of the best time we had on our 25 trips. Don't miss it

User Info Menu

We're getting in the 11th, we've made our bus reservation for that Wednesday.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    Hiya Bnewb.......I was the dope on the tour last week who ate the cake and hit the deck at the bar.Your husband and the driver were very helpfull. We actually had a good time until???? Im 13 time Negril vet but never had the cake and was ignorant of its powers. Never again. But the tour was fun....If you or your husband pick up Tweetybird today from BGN tell he it was me Lennyjohn she saw on the floor of the bar. Im so proud.......You guys were great but folks be wary of the cake........
    Hey Lennyjohn,
    Great to see you being a good sport about it.......

Did you eat the whole thing?