Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: CANUCK ROLL CALL ..seems to be a Canadian takeover ...lol

User Info Menu

Greg and Deb from Busted Corral Acres in Saskatchewan along with John and Kim from Regina Saskatchewan will be Partaking in the Sights,Sounds, Drinks!!!!!! and Food!!!! of Jamaica March 15th to March 22nd..... counting days.....

User Info Menu

Stephen and Giselle from Georgetown ON, in Negril now. First time in Negril and doing Jamaica Two-Star and enjoying it very much! Been to Ocho Rios a few times before.

Joe Trinidad dragged us here! I blame Joe.

User Info Menu

Five of us from London On, heading down to Negril Jan 30th.... cant wait!!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Not to leave any of my fellow canucks out but there are quite a few of us in and around Ontario - Windsor, London and in between and beyond...Where does everyone get their Jamaica Reggae Music fix when not pon de rock?
    Visit #56 soon come

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiB View Post
    Hey Mary and Lance, are tou from the Shelburne area by any chance?
    Hey NikkiB Not far down the road. We have the annual potato festival every year.

Cheers

User Info Menu

Lee ..me was tinking de same way ... LOTS of folks up and down the 401 corridor in Ontario ..
    The internet for my reggae fix ..

Sponsor

User Info Menu

We always listen to Reggae station's through shoutcast. Have it on right now.

User Info Menu

Just had some Sean Paul playin' on my way home from work. Love internet radio!

And about Shelburne area - love it (more so in the summer - 24 Highway's a drag in winter). Spent many happy times around Honeywood and Creemore.

Hope to meet some boardies in Feb/Mar. We'll be sipping cocktails in and around the Treehouse.

User Info Menu

Greets, add 2 more of us from the Great White North - representing Edmonton, Alberta.

We are down here staying at Xtabi right now, first time in JA; absolutely loving it! Room 17 on garden side, swing by for a hello if you see us out on our little patio!

Having breakfast right now watching the wind pummel the restaurant cliffs with sea waves, soooo beautiful!!

ONE LOVE!

Tim & Merry

User Info Menu

Heading back in April to White Sands... 3rd year in a row for JA. Can't understand why we ever went anywhere else??!? Doesn't get any more laid back than 7 Mile Beach, brown pork and a beverage or seven.