Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: CANUCK ROLL CALL ..seems to be a Canadian takeover ...lol

User Info Menu

Cool CANUCK ROLL CALL ..seems to be a Canadian takeover ...lol

Looks to be an overwelming amount of Canucks on the board ...yours truly included .. Maybe we could plan a Negril Canada Day Party ?
    Windsor Ont here ..travel dates Feb 2 - 16 .. 2012 ..Still can't believe it's 2012 .. only a few years ago it was 1985 No ?

User Info Menu

Wilds of Saskatchewan to Jamaica Feb 3 till 17th - friends down from 5th till 11th (newbies) gotta show them a good time!!! Canadians know a good thing!!!

User Info Menu

We have excellent taste

No surprise there are a lot of Canadians here. We love friendly people and good vibes and what better place to find both than Jamaica! We'll be down Feb 18 to Mar 4....

User Info Menu

February 6 to 13th from "Canada's Ocean Playground"...Nova Scotia.

User Info Menu

Jan 20th to Feb 3rd from Montreal - looks like the majority of us up here in Canada, will be enjoying a brown/green Christmas.
    http://news.sympatico.ca/video?bclid...=1341112317001

User Info Menu

From my little cottage on Queensland beach, Nova Scotia, to Negril beach, Jamaica. Feb. 6th to April 2nd.

User Info Menu

Maple Ontario, Dec 25 to Jan 12th.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sounds great, will be there feb 14th, don't think i'll be able to stay until canada day thou. Cheers from St.thomas

User Info Menu

Looks like I get to start the party!! Hubby & I arrive TOMORROW!!! Will be there until January 13.
    I know a few more Canadians are arriving next week and lets not forget those lucky Canadians that live there. (Bnewb, Chris from Seastar & Debbie from Moonlight Villa)
    Wooo Hooooo one more sleep in Bowmanville Ontario!!!

User Info Menu

From Ottawa, Ontario. Look forward to meeting you some of myf ellow canadians in sunny Jamaica. Will be arriving next weekj and staying until May!
    ~~~love and light~~~