Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Only 2 Nights in negril. Who has suggestions for many memories.

User Info Menu

Cool Only 2 Nights in negril. Who has suggestions for many memories.

I have been to Ja. 5 times.Negril 4 times, Treasure Beach once. It is my gf's first time. Negril can be overwhelming for many let alone someone who barely leaves town. Want her to see the best of both places, but it has been many years (9) since I have been to Negril and much has changed. No vacant Bloody Bay,sad,sad...Looking for suggestions for good sights,cocktails,food ect. As many of you know,if the girls are having a good time,it's a good party. We come soon,enjoy much chillen time.

User Info Menu

Maybe you shoud consider some of the unspoiled northcoast.....Duncans Bay has a beautiful, unspoiled beach about 40 min. from the airport....you will find numerous villas there to rent. There will be no one there to hassle you. There is LIVE reggae music playing at the bar there (Leroy;s, in Duncan;s Bay) every Sat, night.....maybe you should check it out!

User Info Menu

Sunset boat ride up the cliffs is romantic and relaxing.......dinner at Ivan's (Catcha) at sunset another magical option.......whole day on the beach - I cannot get enough of that amazing water (for me north and south coast water does not compare although they both have wonderful things I enjoy). So you can tell what I love sand, water (DAY), sunsets and good food (EVENING) - mix in chill reggae, rinse and repeat. enJOY your trip and please share your adventure with us if you can.......bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness