Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I should be SLEEPING...

User Info Menu

I should be SLEEPING...

BUT I CAN"T!!! I have the alarm set for 530am for my 745am flight and I am not even close to tired. My hotel is IN the airport so I don't have very far to go...I have 2 alarms set just in case one doesn't work. I have been having the "I forgot something" dream for 2 weeks now. Either I miss my flight or forget something important (like makeup). LOL.

Oh well, good thing I brought my sunglasses because I'm going to need them to hide my "I didn't get any sleep last night" eyes.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Who cares what your eyes look like, keep your sunglasses on you're going to paradise.. Most importantly, don't miss that plane.

Have a blast rastagal.

User Info Menu

see ya soon!

User Info Menu

Brasi, I was trying to send you a PM, however it says, "brasi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Popular man and on that note I am going to sleep, it's late. Both of you get some sleep!!!!!

User Info Menu

i deleted some...

User Info Menu

I couldn't sleep my night before Jamaica either! I completely relate.
    I agree with Sandy-girl.. you can wear shades to hide the bags under your eyes, just make sure you catch that plane!
    Have a safe flight, Rastagal and a wonderful time in Negril!!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Ja. here comes more boardies)-Have fun!!-She should be in da air now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

AMBIEN....wonder drug for pre Negril sleep
    BE A TRAVELR

User Info Menu

Throw ya stuff down and get down to travellers where we can discuss our evenings jaunts! its ok sunglasses are allowed don't put yourself on the party pooper pile LOL

User Info Menu

I made it! I guess a bit too early because my room is not ready..but that's Ok, I don't care. They have free Wifi so I'm utilizing that until it's ready! Next stop...Digicel and wherever I have to go to get some Rum Cream! I think the little Shamrock store next door has Rum Cream, that way I could cut out Hi Lo and just go to Digicel for the phone...hmmm decisions decisions. I will pop by travelers and see if Tic Toc is there...so many things to do. This is the life!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M