Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes I am in Negril

User Info Menu

Yes I am in Negril

First time I have turned on my computer since arriving on tuesday! Fun Holiday is all good food, drinks, beach, pool. Alfreds the first nite until 4:00 and last nite the Jungle. Today is Tic Tocs big party at Travellers, think she is stressed, has sent messages all moRning to make sure we show up!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Fun Holiday looks really nice PGW. Clean and all the amenities you need. May have to give it a try. Did you get a decent rate?

Thanks for checkin in - we know you are a man on the move (lol). You all look like you are having a ball. fullJOY each day (I know you will).
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Enjoy PGW!!

User Info Menu

I hope alot turn out for Tics party
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I hope alot turn out for Tics party
    I hope so too Vince.. If I were there I wouldn't miss it for the world. I hope she gets a proper farewell from Negril. I've been enjoying her trip reports so much.

User Info Menu

PoolGuy,do you have a second residency in Negril,i think your there more than home ;>} Enjoy yourself and party hardy!!!

User Info Menu

him der all da time.........wi all jealous
    sure him had a good time at Tics bashment at Travelers........
    maybe him will make it up to SeaStar Bashment on Saturday night.......have one for us!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Cool

it is great being here with you, Sandy..the kids.... and having Joe and family here too.... we've already put a good dent in Negril and its only day 3... lets see what alfreds has in store for us tonight....
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Wow.. Good for you.. Happy New Year....You better keep count, cause I am... Just so you know there were people in the pool here today. The beach is very nice too.. !! Home Sweet Home is not to bad. Boondocks is full.. Rock-on, Dude.

User Info Menu

Have a wonderful time in Negril PGW!
    I hope you had a blast at Tic's Party tonight!
    Please post pics!

Happy New Years!
    Carpe Diem