Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tic Toc,s wheelbarrow adventure.

User Info Menu

Tic Toc,s wheelbarrow adventure.

So last night at the Jungle as the music was blaring away Tic is telling me of her adventure getting set up for the party, besides for the music had to decipher that accent, any way I guess she was lugging sound equipment in and managed to borrow a wheel barrow to make the job a little easier! Just bwondering if she returned the wheel barrow? lol
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

OMG how hard is it to have a private life or secrets in Negril LOL
    Everyone keeps telling my secrets dammit LOL GOOD job I do not care

User Info Menu

"OMG how hard is it to have a private life or secrets in Negril LOL
    Everyone keeps telling my secrets dammit LOL GOOD job I do not care"
    From what I've read you've been telling your story in a lot of detail!!!! Once "known" in Negril people will chat....as a woman I respect greatly once said to me - "Don't make headlines". Its advice I carry with me every day of my life.

User Info Menu

"OMG how hard is it to have a private life or secrets in Negril LOL
    Everyone keeps telling my secrets dammit LOL GOOD job I do not care"
    From what I've read you've been telling your story in a lot of detail!!!! Once "known" in Negril people will chat....as a woman I respect greatly once said to me - "Don't make headlines". Its advice I carry with me every day of my life.

User Info Menu

Nice to hear the latest goss .LoL

Another favourite Jamaican pastime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f38HJciAKc

Glad you are storing up the good times.
    Nuff fun

One Love
    B

User Info Menu

Lol! Tic Toc obviously likes to make the headlines and that's her business. She's not hurting anyone and the whole family looks happy and content. I've enjoyed following along vicariously.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maryann View Post
    Lol! Tic Toc obviously likes to make the headlines and that's her business. She's not hurting anyone and the whole family looks happy and content. I've enjoyed following along vicariously.
    I agree Maryann! I have loved every minute of Tic's report, as I know most of you gossip-mongers have too.. Seems like some of the men on here like to chat more than the women.

Live, Love, Laugh

User Info Menu

tic toc and a wheelbarrow ! Not scandalous is she is transporting things. Maybe scandalous if she is being transported home in one. Good one tic for finding a wheelbarrow and getting the job done!

User Info Menu

Sorry, I wasn't making a judgement, just replying to her statement and sharing a bit of wisdom that has served many well down here. Let the party continue.

User Info Menu

Oh the things we do in Jamaica I am completing an exam right now on this party and the disasters of it Ha I know I did everything by the book but what can you do?It was a TOTAL disaster and I plan events at home and I have NEVER had a single one go wrong they are all fantastic happy fun filled events!Everything just went so wrong and I felt like shrivelling up maybe one day I will go a little more into detail about it but ~I had fun in Jamaica.It is a shame all of that wheelbarrowing and heavy lifting and effort all went to waste though.Rastagirl.I did not make any headlines in a bad way all I did was have a little fun on my holiday the same as billions of others, I had nothing to gain and nothing to lose , nothing to prove no points to score and nothing to settle.All I wanted was a bit of fun and I paid through my backside for it and I still am! So I am pleased to see at least some of the people following had fun alongside me and I enjoyed interacting with a lot of people who followed pubicly, privately, It was all fun and I am about to book to do it all again,Bigger better and with more money!