Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Brasi Trip Report: January 2012

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

aha . . . and the drama lives on ! Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  24.8 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  49.5 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  25.6 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  47.4 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  31.8 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  41.7 KBName:  7.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  47.9 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  45.0 KBName:  9.jpg
Views: 729
Size:  25.1 KBName:  10.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  21.2 KB

The above pics are from various spots in town since Wednesday...tonight am meeting a friend of a friend (hopefully) to chill out. The accommodation pics are from Sunset on the Cliffs, the Roundabout is in there, then a pic of my lunch today at Sips n Bites right next to Sunset,OXTAIL!

I just had a great dinner and conversation with some of the staff here at Sunset. I really booked this hotel as a "second" option but man oh man. It's cool. The view you see is right off of my balcony. Wow.

I am really hoping this "meet up" works tonight, looking fwd to enjoying my last night out...somewhere...somewhere dark and with dark beers and chicken. Yeh...

I also realized just now I blew off my friends Tom and Isabelle from Canada yesterday...damn.

Saw the mighty Californian. He is ramping up for another crazy f-reakin night in Siiinnnnn City.

Hope to hit Xtabi tomorrow for my photo hoot. Not shoot. HOOT. Me getting my picture taken is just that.

Maybe I'll bump into "that rum-pole guy" Gerry has been telling me about...
    Last edited by brasi; 01-13-2012 at 11:28 PM.

User Info Menu

Meet up to "chill out" after 11pm LMAO We call that something else us Canadiananananans lol

User Info Menu

I see you spent some time at Country Country, one of my all time favorite beach spots.

User Info Menu

I thought the same thing on my last trip....it's crazy how one minute your life is heading in one direction, then all of a sudden BAM! you meet one random person then all of a sudden there are so many different routes.

Enjoying your report!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Enjoying the report brasi I cannot wait to get my own internet connection back up and running to catch up with you all properly,We know you miss your lady but Jamaica is a good healer and I see you are doing a bit of lady chilling lol so hopefully you can start a new chapter, it does not mean the old one ever gets left behind or forgotten it's just a new phase, have fun don't do anything I wouldn't do LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    Enjoying the report brasi I cannot wait to get my own internet connection back up and running to catch up with you all properly,We know you miss your lady but Jamaica is a good healer and I see you are doing a bit of lady chilling lol so hopefully you can start a new chapter, it does not mean the old one ever gets left behind or forgotten it's just a new phase, have fun don't do anything I wouldn't do LOL
    Oh Tic, wouldn't Brasi be safer if he didn't do anything you WOULD do? If he did something you wouldn't do, I think he'd be in the Gleaner!!! LOL!!! Love ya Tic!

Can't wait for your in-country wrap-up! Say "HI!" to the Saint!
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Wow! Love the first photo. What a great view!