Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Brasi Trip Report: January 2012

User Info Menu

Booger: it's Leroy's...I had a couple Stripes there...nice bartenders LOL It is in Belmond a short walk from where I stayed!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    Booger: it's Leroy's...I had a couple Stripes there...nice bartenders LOL It is in Belmond a short walk from where I stayed!
    We had a couple beers there too and I liked the vibe of the place. Bathrooms were clean too and the view is bad ass. thank for sharing.

User Info Menu

Brasi thanks for sharing. So when does your show air on the travel channel? lol Great story telling.....

User Info Menu

(Note: The pic is of T. But her face is not included because I am not privy to all the details of her life. She said it was ok to post her pic but I'm the last person who wants to make it difficult for her to find employment, or otherwise make her life more challenging than it is already).
    RESPECT!! RESPECT!!!!! I love your song, 'Jamaica'. I hope I get to meet you one day and no I do not give you permission to post my pic. LOL!

User Info Menu

Loved it!
    Loved the song, loved the video, excellent job
    My favorite was also the ending and the talking and the sites zooming by out the window
    and that one beach shot towards the end where you showed your feet in the water and then circled around, that view was beautiful!

Perfect!

User Info Menu

Very nice Brasi...

User Info Menu

The only thing I don't like about this report is that you aren't going to be around Negril when we roll into town. Super Read and the music video was awesome.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

perfect video!!!!!!!-Glad everything turned out better for ya!!!~You went down for a while and you leaped back up with a "T"~Perfect report!!~Much Respect to ya Brasi!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

great video Brazzzz

User Info Menu

EXCELLENT song/video, Brasi!