Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Brasi Trip Report: January 2012

User Info Menu

Cheers Brasi!

I was counting on meeting you.
    Hopefully you'll see (in my trip report) how we may have missed each other.

Until that time. . .

User Info Menu

From start to finish your report has been a delight to read. Thanks for sharing your adventures, I can certainly relate to much of what you said.

User Info Menu

My first trip to Negril was a "healing" trip and I continue the healing twice a year. Loved your report and I'm sorry to see it end.

User Info Menu

Like the guy from California says, "Ya Mon!"

User Info Menu

absolutely loved your trip report...best wishes

User Info Menu

I get what your saying about Jamaica, you meet people so easy in Negril, and when you come back home everyone is so stiff, I think thats why so many of us return to get a warm fix and be open and free to be me. Great Report hate to see it end Good One!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Wonderful, Brasi, wonderful.....
    I just recently returned to Negril.com in anticipation for our soon come visit..... I should just cancel my cable TV since the only thing I've tuned into as of late is this forum.....

Eagerly awaiting the filling of my soul in Negril.....

User Info Menu

It's been really cool to take a shot at "reporting" back to you guys. I could keep posting stories from the trip, but I feel like the never-ending trip report approach can dilute the good stuff...

Don't get me wrong, I like jerk chicken and Three Dives, and I love going to the Jungle...but others have covered those experiences...

I hope you all have great reaches! I hope you all get a chance to be as affected by Jamaica as I am.

The more I go...the more I want to go.

Brasi

User Info Menu

Right on Brasi!
    I got the bug about 30 years ago - and I'm still smitten.
    I've found Negril to be a beguiling Mistress, treat her right and you'll reap the rewards -
    abuse her - and she'll bite you in the ass.
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Brasi, I don't believe there are coincidences. Whatever was going on that night with you, Sarah and the O-lady, there is still information for you to harvest. The lady is not important, except for showing you that YOU and Sarah can connect by non-physical means too. (If you want,) think about the question(s) or intentions that were on your mind that day. If you didn't get answers, did you at least get more clear on the questions that are at the core of the matter, the questions that relate to your life?

I would bet that there were 'coincidences' to your meeting Sarah originally, and that you filled/fulfilled some important things for each other in your time together...if you look outward on your life from now, take a really long view perhaps, at the ideas that are coming in to your life as a result of your experiences with Sarah, and more exposure to the earthy and spiritual vibes in Jamaica... How are you better equipped to live your life? I mean, everything builds like this, not just romantic relationships. What was Sarah's purpose in showing up in your life? Can you imagine ways that you helped her fulfill her purpose? An argument is an intersection - pausing to remember the planned route as well as alternate possibilities, directions are chosen - some things ARE going to change, maybe one or both of you needed a shake-up, etc. (there are lessons for both of you in what transpired). There are no coincidences; just meditate on finding a purpose for everything and you will understand more and more. Don't feel no way about that last argument, except to study and appreciate it as part of a much bigger picture of your life.

♥☺♥☺ Lola