Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Brasi Trip Report: January 2012

User Info Menu

Brasi- Im eagerly awaiting the hook up. Packing and ironing (why? who knows,) matching the bikini's with the coverups, dresses with shoes, shorts/tops., the list goes on. 3 sleeps for me and it looks like 3 suitcases. Which means "Stop her and search!!!!" By all means I'm not high maintenance, but a girl must have choices. Looks like your a hat guy, and are those twistlers? Love'em.. Oh! and the pedi, we got a metro-sex guy here, this should be very interesting. Gerry, from his list, he's just a put a clean shirt & lets go, type. Brasi, girls look at feet, Ten bucks that Gerry didn't get his pedi.. You got 1 up on him already.

User Info Menu

Juli, men must also have choices (hats). Add in my faux hawk and that gives me 5 (hat 1, hat 2, hat 3, faux, plain) looks. LOL

OMG. I may be going metro, as you said. I think once you meet me you will see that I am quite far from that...but maybe it's sneakin' up on me. Darn that Patty Sather and her Xtabi photo shoot. haha

I'll bring the twizzlers to the "sit down." SOON COME

User Info Menu

Enough said!!!! LOL!!!

User Info Menu

Lol.

User Info Menu

Can't wait Brasi!! Love your disclaimer!!

User Info Menu

Brasi, where are you? You picked the perfect time to head down to Negril. I's freezing today.

User Info Menu

You're on your 4th page and you ain't even left home yet?

This better be good...

User Info Menu

No doubt a fab adventure awaits...looking forward to reading all about it.
    Twizzlers and Eat, Pray, Love you are da Man the party awaits!!
    Enjoy!

User Info Menu

LOL nevermind I see you are reading a different book title....tres interesting the male version I guess!

User Info Menu

Is that a fishing rod in there? Good job! Let me know how you make out. If you are still there on the 15th...Fishing!