Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Brasi Trip Report: January 2012

User Info Menu

I heard thru the grapevine..........your there ........ crazy stuff getting ready to happen..

User Info Menu

I am so psyched that as some trip reports trail off others start, while some are still ongoing. This is the fuel that is keeping me warm through this winter--lacking a trip on the horizon, this will do! Plus my kindle was stolen and this stuff is good reading for sure. Welcome home to Negril Brasi--you must be on the ground loving it after this east coast freezing insanity.

User Info Menu

. . . and the adventure begins!

User Info Menu

I am here and living it up. Lots to say but the night beckons....

User Info Menu

This right here.....will be good reading...so excited for you Brasi. Have fun enjoy

User Info Menu

*knock,knock* Brasi, time to get up and give us last nights details.

User Info Menu

"And finally a shot of me when I got to my “hotel”, Econosludge, after getting to Newark via Penn. These kinds of things embarrass me, but I booked a real craphole near the airport to save maybe $20. Cold shower, no Interweb. 18 degrees outside last nite, and 65 in the room. Durr Brasi. I am a fool sometimes. Lot of times."

lol, i am sure the Econosludge memory is long gone by now and the $20 worth of red stripes were DE-LISH! thanks for the play by play. this is way better than Days of Our Lives

User Info Menu

Brasi Trip Report 2012 #5
    Seastar, Nite One, and that Awesome Ride from the Airport

I’ve only been here 20 hours but wow. Just wow. All the thoughts and goals of not partying hard my first night went out the window…about ten Stripes last nite.

I got to Seastar Inn and my room is awesome (#16), holy smokes, it’s perfect. Chris and Samantha have already made me feel at ease, and it’s an understatement to say it is “nice” here. Seastar’s amazing.

I have already me Rob and Lisa (I was feeling no pain when I got back here and they were still celebrating Rob‘s bday), and had breakfast with boardies Tawnee and Randy, and GerryG popped in too.

I also checked out a bar called Jam Can just down the road from here, last night’s watering hole. I chatted for a long while with Crazy Nacka, an original Negril musician, about Vybz and Movado…about making music and tonite’s show there. Whie we talked he made me some curry goat to die for….

Today I am chilling and getting into vaca mode. Going to Canoe and Jam Can tonite and maybe the Jungle. All plans are subject to change.

Pics are from my ride in w. Clive’s (Rudy) and my room….will have a Jamaican cell soon.

User Info Menu

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  26.0 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  40.8 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 868
Size:  40.5 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  29.9 KBName:  5.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  25.2 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  37.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images     

User Info Menu

Brasi - Glad you had a great first night in Negril! That's awesome that you flew in just in time to celebrate Rob's B-day!

Love the pictures! I was going back and forth between Seastar room 16# and room 12# for our next trip. I ended up choosing 12.. now I'm beginning to think we should have picked 16# because that's one sweet balcony!!

Looking forward to more updates and pics!
    Carpe Diem