Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3035363738394041424344455090 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Ok cool, then I will mark you as tentative and that will pretty much conclude the open seats on the Magic Bus!
    It should be agood time for sure!

User Info Menu

###CHICKEN BUS Updated 3/9/12####
    The Chicken Bus is booked people, all spots are filled, this is going to be a fun time, can't wait!
    For everyone on the bus I will be contacting you once we get closer with all the details on times and pickups, etc.

I had already discussed with a few others about taking a great boardie day trip with our good friend Chicken and his Magic Bus (seats about 20 or more) www.Chickensmagicbus.com
    So far, we had discussed going early in the week, probably Tuesday April 24th, for a trip out to YS Falls and the Pelican Bar (we of course can discuss / modify the date and trip destinations with any who are interested)

So far for that list I have:
    Shauna and Raul (Marley & Ralonzo)
    Booger and Sandie and Booger's friend Jon
    Clarity and Hubby-man
    Luvsdaislands
    Steve & Jacky – spottycatz
    Brasi + 1
    luvjabad (tentatively)
    Tizzy +1
    suzieQ
    Sweetness +1
    Guirigay and Sweetiepie (tentative)
    Beachgirl66 (tentative)

So the deal will be $30 per person for the bus ride. We will have to pay the entry fee at YS Falls which is $15 and then we will also have to arrange the boat ride to the pelican bar which is typically $10-20, so we will be looking at around $60-70 per person for the whole trip I would say.

It will be a fun day for sure! So looking forward to meeting all of you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    As I am new on here I am not sure how this works but it all sounds like so much fun.I'm planning on coming sometime between April 16 to May 4th hoping for 10 days but still shopping around.I will probably be solo so looking to meet up with some peeps down there,but need some ideas of a safe cheap 40-80 a night place on the beach. The bus party sounds awesome as all so would love to attend.
    Oh beccajean, if you are in town for the Bus trip on April 24th and want in, just let me know and I will add you too. Thanks

User Info Menu

yayyyyyyyyyy come onnnn April 19th.......
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Amen to that!!!

User Info Menu

April 18 If only for a slice of pizza LOL

User Info Menu

Good News:
    Betty has been given the OK buy her surgeon after another ultra-sound to Go to Jamaica....
    She has to finish her meds but nothing to stop her from going.

On a bad note I broke the arm off my recliner and will have to replace that ASAP...lol
    19 sleeps to go.

User Info Menu

Good news about Betty. Bad news about your chair. Haha
    Hope to meet you at CCLP. Think we may overlap.

User Info Menu

That's great news Rasta Stan! So happy for you and Betty!
    See you in April!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasta Stan View Post
    Good News:
    Betty has been given the OK buy her surgeon after another ultra-sound to Go to Jamaica....
    She has to finish her meds but nothing to stop her from going.

On a bad note I broke the arm off my recliner and will have to replace that ASAP...lol
    19 sleeps to go.
    Great news Rasta Stan for Betty!