Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

IceBoxLady see you at Rondel in April!

User Info Menu

I'm a Newbie here posting - I've been reading this board for some time now, but never posted anything! My boyfriend and I are headed back to Negril April 14-19th. First 3 days at Coco La Palm (where we stayed last April) and the last 2 nights at Catcha (excited to be staying in Sagi!). This will be my 6th time in Jamaica and it can't come quick enough! Thanks to the reports I've read here, I plan to get Chicken for our transfers to/from the airport and we really want to do the One Love Bus Crawl while there!

User Info Menu

Dave and Debbie will be at Firefly from the 14th till the 21st. Still only a week, can't get more time off from work...

Will miss the great boardie thingy, but will be driving around whenever, wherever.

VtDave
    It's these changes in latitude, changes in attitude
    Nothing remains quite the same.
    With all of our running and all of our cunning,
    If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.
    Jimmy Buffett

User Info Menu

That's great sher! You will love Chicken, he's the best....and we will be in Sagi right after you guys....best room on the island

User Info Menu

Marley - I made a list for you so we can see everyone at a glance and add to.

Marley and Raul (April 21 - Seastar Inn; April 22-29 Catcha Falling Star!)
    Booger and Sandie (Seastar- April 20-22; Catcha- April 22 till not sure)
    Iceboxlady (manifesting an April trip ;-)
    Rastagal (March 29 to April 7)
    Tattoo (April 2 till May 5)
    Sam I Am (April sometime)
    Lorax2 (April 28th at Idle Awhile)
    Patricia (April 12-19)
    Clarity and Hubbyman (April 18-28. First 2 nights - cliffs to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary (Tensing Pen?); 2 nights - SeaStar Inn; 3 nights - somewhere affordable on the beach (white sands?); final 2 nights - Grand finale: Catcha Falling Star)
    Stuckinusa (mid April)
    Jo-Ann (group of 9 - April 7-28 Yellow Bird)
    Farmer (April 21-4/29 - 125 non boardies pretty much taking over Charela and coco la palm)
    Spottycatz (April 16 to 20 at Citronella, then at Idle Awhile till May 1)
    Midiri (April 7th - 28th...maybe Fun Holiday again)
    Ziggy (April 14 to 25 Rondel village)
    Big Poppa (April 6 to 21, White Sands)
    Luvdaislands (April 14-28 Rayon Hotel)
    Gerryg123 (April 19 to 30 at Seastar Inn)
    Sher (April 14-19. First 3 days at Coco La Palm and the last 2 nights at Catcha)
    Jim/Donna (April)
    VtDave - Dave and Debbie (April 14 to 21 Firefly)
    Ekfa51 (April 25 to May 16)
    Sweetness (April 15 to May 6 – tentative)
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

UPDATED - feel free to copy/paste and add your name and dates if you will be in Negril in April (woo hoo)

Marley and Raul (April 21 - Seastar Inn; April 22-29 Catcha Falling Star!)
    Booger and Sandie (April 19th - 28th. Seastar, Catcha and TBD for last 3 days)
    Iceboxlady (manifesting an April trip ;-)
    Rastagal (March 29 to April 7)
    Tattoo (April 2 till May 5)
    Sam I Am (April sometime)
    Lorax2 (April 28th at Idle Awhile)
    Patricia (April 12-19)
    Clarity and Hubbyman (April 18-28. First 2 nights - cliffs to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary (Tensing Pen?); 2 nights - SeaStar Inn; 3 nights - somewhere affordable on the beach (white sands?); final 2 nights - Grand finale: Catcha Falling Star)
    Stuckinusa (mid April)
    Jo-Ann (group of 9 - April 7-28 Yellow Bird)
    Farmer (April 21-4/29 - 125 non boardies pretty much taking over Charela and coco la palm)
    Spottycatz (April 16 to 20 at Citronella, then at Idle Awhile till May 1)
    Midiri (April 7th - 28th...maybe Fun Holiday again)
    Ziggy (April 14 to 25 Rondel village)
    Big Poppa (April 6 to 21, White Sands)
    Luvdaislands (April 14-28 Rayon Hotel)
    Gerryg123 (April 19 to 30 at Seastar Inn)
    Sher (April 14-19. First 3 days at Coco La Palm and the last 2 nights at Catcha)
    Jim/Donna (April)
    VtDave - Dave and Debbie (April 14 to 21 Firefly)
    Ekfa51 (April 25 to May 16)
    Sweetness (April 15 to May 6 – tentative)
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Awesome Sweetness! I am so excited to see your name there too (I haven chosen to ignore the word tentative) LOL

And for those who want to be on the Magic Bus day trip tentatively scheduled for Tuesday April 24th to YS Falls and Pelican Bar:
    So far I have:
    Shauna and Raul
    Booger and Sandie
    Clarity and Hubbyman
    Luvsdaislands

Did I miss anyone that wanted to join the bus?
    Please feel free to copy and paste and add your name to this list as well if you are interested in the trip, when we get closer and have a more final list I will let you know what deal I can get and how much the cost per person will be and all other details....any questions, just ask!
    Can't wait! Woo Hoo

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Awesome Sweetness! I am so excited to see your name there too (I haven chosen to ignore the word tentative) LOL

And for those who want to be on the Magic Bus day trip tentatively scheduled for Tuesday April 24th to YS Falls and Pelican Bar:
    So far I have:
    Shauna and Raul
    Booger and Sandie
    Clarity and Hubbyman
    Luvsdaislands
    steve & Jacky - spottycatz

Did I miss anyone that wanted to join the bus?
    Please feel free to copy and paste and add your name to this list as well if you are interested in the trip, when we get closer and have a more final list I will let you know what deal I can get and how much the cost per person will be and all other details....any questions, just ask!
    Can't wait! Woo Hoo
    Hi Marley, added us two, been wanting to go to Pelican for years.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

Awesome!
    Pelican Bar is awesome, but with a great big fun group like us boardies it will be even better!
    Looking forward to it!

User Info Menu

My husband and I will be there from April 21 - May 5 at Grand Pineapple!!! Looking forward to it!!!