Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 91 of 92 FirstFirst ... 418186878889909192 LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    VW I'm with you..I'm scared of heights and claustophobic. Its horrible.I cryed last time taking off I was so scared and I was with my sister but this time I will be by myself so that will suck even more.I guess I will need to be a big girl so strangers don't think I'mfreshly let out of the insane assilem or something lol.not to self take dark sunglasses.
    beccajean_ca - I can relate, I hate the take offs and the landings. I'm okay flying until there is even a bump of turbulence and that "fasten your seatbelt" light flashes on overhead. Then I'm freaking out! I start writing a last will and testament that I shove in my back pocket. I have a collection of them dating back from 1994. lol!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

I'm the same way with turbulence...that crap scares me.....I also am not a huge fan of the rocky or bumpy landings

User Info Menu

My advice is to drink heavily. wheels up on tues

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Islandbouy View Post
    My advice is to drink heavily. wheels up on tues
    That or some valium. I used to love flying until I started working on airplanes and saw what can and does and might just happen. I have to now self medicate to take any flights.

User Info Menu

Thanks booger, that helps! Lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    That or some valium. I used to love flying until I started working on airplanes and saw what can and does and might just happen. I have to now self medicate to take any flights.
    Sweeet.Jeez. hahaha. Classic!

User Info Menu

Hey forum! it's our first post and we're super excited to get back to NEGRIL!! Coming in the 30th and leaving on May 14. Splitting our time between
    CSA and Tensing Pen. From the looks of the posts I should have booked a couple weeks earlier Save some Red Stripe for us!

User Info Menu

Red face

Marley I do both ur remedies! Valium & drinks! I hate flying too; but when u fly at 6am I feel weird to ask for a drink so early. My only solution are bloodymaries for breakfast!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    Big help Booger thanks so much for your piece of wisdom ..NOT.your to funny.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bella Bea View Post
    Marley I do both ur remedies! Valium & drinks! I hate flying too; but when u fly at 6am I feel weird to ask for a drink so early. My only solution are bloodymaries for breakfast!
    Ya I have a 3 hour stop over in toronto at 615 am so doubt there will be much to drink at that time of the morning.