Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778283848586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Ok Patty. I have been to Negril 5 times but have somehow never made it to the Jungle (mostly due to boring travel companions)..
    This time I'm traveling solo, so I think I'm gonna have to make up for lost time, so just give me a holler any time you find yourself Jungle-bound:-)
    http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Sather View Post
    Different airline mike! well look for you along the way though , minneapois, atlanta, mbj at 11:44 then clives
    Patty we are also using Clives. But we will be half way to Negril when you arrive. Mike

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Islandbouy View Post
    Patty we are also using Clives. But we will be half way to Negril when you arrive. Mike
    Hahahaha ill look for the bottle cap tops and follow the trail...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by suzieQ View Post
    Ok Patty. I have been to Negril 5 times but have somehow never made it to the Jungle (mostly due to boring travel companions)..
    This time I'm traveling solo, so I think I'm gonna have to make up for lost time, so just give me a holler any time you find yourself Jungle-bound:-)
    PERFECT suzie... my # is 468-0268.......It would be such fun to have you with us!! Ill get back to you with the day ~

User Info Menu

PERFECT suzie... my # is 468-0268.......It would be such fun to have you with us!! Ill get back to you with the day ~
    Cool now we have Patty number lets all call her..keep here busy for awhile

User Info Menu

Thanks Patty! I'll have a phone when I get to Seastar. I'll let u know the # as soon as I know it.

P.S..Whenever I try to type "Patty", my phone changes it to "Party". Coincedence? I think not!-)
    http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by suzieQ View Post
    Thanks Patty! I'll have a phone when I get to Seastar. I'll let u know the # as soon as I know it.

P.S..Whenever I try to type "Patty", my phone changes it to "Party". Coincedence? I think not!-)
    That is hillarious! My parents would agree....hahahahahaha

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beccajean_ca View Post
    Cool now we have Patty number lets all call her..keep here busy for awhile
    Hahahah..becky ill hand you my phone..you can get me in all sorts of trouble...hahahahaha..

User Info Menu

Hahahah..becky ill hand you my phone..you can get me in all sorts of trouble...hahahahaha..

Oh don't I know it! Careful you may end up in jail ha ha ha

User Info Menu

Lol....it's ok, there is a bar in the jail so it's all good!

And Islandbuoy, no worries, I will edit the list with your new dates....way to go on the change! See you at the boardie bash!