Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 90 of 92 FirstFirst ... 40808586878889909192 LastLast

Thread: April Roll Call

User Info Menu

Blue Cave is $50, and that's pretty good!

User Info Menu

Thats damn good. Hopefully they'll have a room available...it'll be the first one I check if need be. Thanks Gerry
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Marley, thanks girl....I'm trying not to get stressed, I'm sure it'll work out as long as I can get there. You dont know your JA # yet do you?
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

No but I tried to send you a PM and got the your mailbox is full, so I will send it over on facebook!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TizzyATX View Post
    Thats damn good. Hopefully they'll have a room available...it'll be the first one I check if need be. Thanks Gerry
    If you smile a lot and use a good pouty lip I'm sure you can kick my buddy Jon to the hammock and snag his room.......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    OK, based on the chart, the following boardies arrive today or tomorrow!:
    -
    Ziggy & Zelda (April 14 to 25 Rondel village)

Luvdaislands (April 13-29 Rayon Hotel)

Sher (April 14-19. First 3 days at Coco La Palm and the last 2 nights at Catcha)

Sweetness (April 14 to May 7 with likely extension !!!)

Juli –April 14-May 2 @ Home Sweet Home

VtDave - Dave and Debbie (April 14 to 21 Firefly)

vw40 +Husband April 14-18 at Catcha Falling Star for our 10th wedding anniversary

Sexybutterflyatl April 13-29 Rayon Hotel astar - April 14 - 28 - White Sands Snorkeling
    Have a safe flight everyone!
    Vw40 - Happy 10 year wedding anniversary!! Congratulations!

Tizzy - I really hope that everything falls into place! The blue cave is a great option!
    Looking forward to meeting you soon in Negril
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Jim and I get into Montego Bay April 21, but off to Treasure Beach for a few days. If I had only know how much FUN we were going to miss......... But I'm so Happy some of yoU will still be in Negril when we arrrive~~ See you soon.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Hey Clarity, thank you. Hope to meet you, are you going the 21st to the seastar?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Hey Clarity, thank you. Hope to meet you, are you going the 21st to the seastar?
    Yep, Will definitely be there on the 21st!
    Look forward to meeting you too!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vw40 View Post
    You are sweet! Thank you! I'm going to get the party started at 6:00am tomorrow. I hate flying! I'm the one on the plane that the flight attendants have to make sure is O.K. I cry the whole time. Oh well! Negril will be worth it!!
    VW I'm with you..I'm scared of heights and claustophobic. Its horrible.I cryed last time taking off I was so scared and I was with my sister but this time I will be by myself so that will suck even more.I guess I will need to be a big girl so strangers don't think I'mfreshly let out of the insane assilem or something lol.not to self take dark sunglasses.