Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End

User Info Menu

Burritos & Quesadillas on the West End

Coming soon to the West End of Negril...........Jamaican Burritos and Quesadillas at Salt & Pepper Grill across from Tensing Pen Resort. Great food, great prices, and of course Betty!!

User Info Menu

Check out this place folks - I have had this Chef's food and it is outstanding.
    Being from Texas I love me some Mexican food.

Soon Come Salt and Peppa Grill!!!!!!!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

If Sweetness says it's good, then I'm sold....
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

tru..........if Sweetness says it's fine........mi will be der the end of this month!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

See you there Marko!

User Info Menu

Sweet. Nothing like options and within walking distance for my next reach.

User Info Menu

Cool Booger.........should be open for food a week from today. Hope to see you there!

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness, your first burrito is on me!! If you want we can work out a barter.........you keep me in your Calalloo lasagna and I'll keep you in Burritos! I had such a craving for it all day yesterday.......Hope I see you soon

One Love

User Info Menu

yes mon.....options are good even though I love Jamaican food its nice to try something else here and there. Love to hear everyone's feedback to make sure my taste buds are on track (lol). Miss Betty still caring after your liquid needs.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Its a deal Mr. Wahgwaan!
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness