Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who holds the NEGRIL.COM record for most cocktails/beers in one night?

User Info Menu

Who holds the NEGRIL.COM record for most cocktails/beers in one night?

I think we counted one night at RIU just for fun, and I consumed 17 rum-n-diet cokes -- wasn't even that buzzed!

Is that an official record, or has someone topped me???

User Info Menu

I don't know who holds the record on the board but I do know about the guy who holds the Negril record. He did it at T water....too bad it killed him......
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

was someone watering down the rum? unless they were teeny tiny cups that sounds like a toxic amount of rum and caffeine. I don't count my drinks and generally mix my own--but I think the thing that has gotten me in trouble before is that the more drinks I have, the stronger I make them. And if overproof is in the equation--it can be a dangerous operation.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    was someone watering down the rum? .
    VERY common practice at A.I. resorts .............. especially on top shelf booze ........... usually the local booze (Rum in Jamaica, Tequila in Mexico, etc.) is okay

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    I don't know who holds the record on the board but I do know about the guy who holds the Negril record. He did it at T water....too bad it killed him......
    This guy chugged Overproof....A Texan boy you know.......
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Depends on your definition of "one night" ............... we boaters have a saying "You can't say you drank all day unless you started first thing in the morning"

User Info Menu

ugh. can't imagine chugging overproof, scary! I have mixed it pretty strong before--even sometimes just with water when I run out of mixer but I can't even take one teeny sip straight--I tried once and will never attempt it again. In fact these days I tend to avoid it altogether.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by irieworld View Post
    ugh. can't imagine chugging overproof, scary! I have mixed it pretty strong before--even sometimes just with water when I run out of mixer but I can't even take one teeny sip straight--I tried once and will never attempt it again. In fact these days I tend to avoid it altogether.
    He was already drunk when this..... testosterone / Texas / Ganga brainstorm occurred to the boy

I drink proof rum and water most of the time in Ja........

I worked for Wray and Nephew and clear rum is the true rum.......ask the old guys...but chug it from a Q???? Man mad you know...
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

who died? what happened?

User Info Menu

The potential winner probably won't remember how many drinks he had.