Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33737879808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: The adventure continues as Gerry G returns to Negril

User Info Menu

Re: TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: The adventure continues as Gerry G returns to Negril

I'm plenty excited about pushing the button. Here are some more pics I found. ENJOY!

1, Crash from Seastar inn, great guy

2, The MMMMM in M n G from Montreal

3, The monthly farmers market on Norman Manley

4, Rob n Lisa, officially endorsed by Heineken

5, The Sox hat i lost on my last day when it flew off my head and I just kept going on my scooter cause I still need to catch my ride to the airport .... The drink I enjoyed at Negril Spa Resort.

6, Veggies, get 'em while they're hot
    Attached Images Attached Images       

User Info Menu

I may never leave at all. See you on the 26th, my friend.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    I may never leave at all.
    i told folks i wasn't leaving one of my visits - i am staying forever - got some funny responses . . .

i was sick of the "when did you get here" - "when do you leave" question --- lol

User Info Menu

Will miss ya by a day. BUT if you never leave then I'll see you around
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

New passport has arrived. Nothing can stop me now.

Name:  pass.jpg
Views: 811
Size:  25.8 KB

User Info Menu

LOL, your passport came with Rizlas?

User Info Menu

When I go next month, I am going on a hunt for the elusive donkey pony.

User Info Menu

Mi insane brudda! 121 k and counting you gotta be da record holder And i like it! lol... bless, Tattoo.

User Info Menu

Hey Gerry,
    You use Global Entry? After standing in line, stressing if I was going to make my flight way too many times, I have applied for Global Entry. Hope it all works out as it would open up additional flights with shorter flight times.

User Info Menu

Global Entry is great for those that only travel with carry on bags.....
    otherwise everyone catches up with you when you go to pick up your checked luggage......thus no time saved.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20